Submissions for the 2019 Festival are now CLOSED! Please enjoy the festival on February 21st!
The 2019 Ogeechee International History Film Festival accepts a wide variety of film submissions. The regular submission deadline is December 12, 2018. Before you submit your film, check that it matches the following criteria:
- Content: Professional and College films must have a focus on history and historical events. High School films may have any focus, but must be non-fiction. Films should explain the role of featured historians (e.g. interviewed or consulted).
- Length: Films can be any length but submission prices vary
- Films one hour or shorter: $10 to submit
- Films over one hour: $20 to submit
- Language: Preferred English. Foreign language films are accepted, but must contain English subtitles.
- Relevancy: Only films released in or after 2015 will be accepted.
- Category: Submissions can be in three categories
- High School